Inside this PDF you will find 300 phrases for beginner students of the Levantine dialect of Arabic. All phrases are tailored to the beginner needs and are suitable even for those who do not yet know the Arabic alphabet.
With 300 Basic Levantine Arabic Phrases for Beginners you will learn:
- how to ask for age, work, name
- common courtesy phrases
- many useful, everyday expressions like “what’s wrong?”
- how to say : I’m hungry/tired/thirsty/busy, etc.
- everyday questions such as “do you want to drink coffee?” , “Let’s go for a walk” … and many, many more useful Levantine Arabic phrases & expressions
This eBook contains:
- Arabic script
- Transliteration, so even those who do not know Arabic alphabet yet, can still benefit from this phrasebook
- English translation
- Vowel marks (Harakat)
How to use this eBook?
- This PDF is print-ready, so you can easily print it out for a traditional study experience
- Each phrase contains two versions: when the speaker is a man and when the speaker is a woman. If there is no distinction it means that in both cases the phrase is exactly the same.
- The phrases addressed to other people (e.g. How are you?) are written in three forms: speaking to a man, speaking to a woman and speaking to a group of people.
With our beginner-friendly eBook, you’ll gain the confidence to understand and say more, making every interaction more meaningful. Get started now and take the first step toward fluency!